Friday, March 2, 2007

miSsing in actiOn~

l0ls~ =Pp miss me??? hahaha! it's been some time since i blogged~ ll0tsa stuff happening ard`` good and bad? sigh... n0 idea.. been having moodswings nowadays too` laugh? angry? cry? crazy huh? .. neways.. just g0t back h0me... it's 12.57 n0w... and my parents are sleeping.. lOls! =Pp t0day i had ll0tsa fun in sch0ol.. wahahaha! i feel great.. ^__^ tralalala... had bM and yyea.. d0ne my work.. weeets! maths tOo`` and english... booohhoooo.... had m0ral after recess! hell yyeahs! =Pp tOok picx after d0ne wif m0ii notes.... wahhahaha! =)

yyeahss~ b1tch~ l0ve ya! hahaha! =P
wahahaha~ =)) weeetts!
wahhahaha~ neways.. marmiie picked mii up at ch0nglin.. nNy followed us for lunch and back to our home.. sh0wed her some things online.. and talked to her.. sigh.. cheer up nNy` things will be ok alryte? i'll owes be there for eu.. =)) hope u feel better ~ went t0 church mass wif marmiie.. ll0tsa stuff in my mind.. and yyea..i tear in church th0.. but yyea! i've let g0~` wheeeee!! i'm feeling s0 great! =)) ahahhaha! so bye byeeeeeeeeee~ weeeeeeeeeetttsss! after mass.. went back h0me.. online norhx.. then dixdix and phil came to pick mii up.. hehhee.. went dix house to get s0me stuff and we went to paul's house~ he had barbeque =) i had fun th0.. dixdix, jason, lizard and i went trav~ walk ard and slack at mc3 f0r some time.. hehhehehe! then we head h0me.. dixdix sent jas0n and lizard h0me first and then mii~ w0ots! and here i am... back h0me... bl0ggin.. g0nna head to bed afterthis! hahaha.. till then! g0nna spend my whole day tomoro doing h0mework.. ahhh.. i'm such a gooodddgirllll~ hahahaha! nites! ^^

ah j0 koko and mii~ =))
dixdix beStie *my daddy* and mii~ LOLS!
err err~ i d0nt care nemore~ wahaHa! o.v.e.r~ blablablahh``got this fr0m juju~` =) thanks al0t! ^^

No comments: