Tuesday, December 4, 2007

copyMEOWS!


sheesh.. i simply hate copyMEOWs..
for once! stop following mii k?
i just edited my fs.. and hell yeah..
it seems like u copy me again... wtf?!
s0 chamm mer? no life? =.='' no style?
damn.. what's wrong wif you?

oh well, i guess u just d0nt have ur own style..
u just wont stop following ppl and
u're so NOT original..
i guess u just love copying me.. be it!
hahahaha! =.=''' so stupid..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am bl0gging at my old house...
been busy lately.. g0ing out?
ahha! went out last sat night ... derrick's birthday..
yeaps.. met brendan over there..
my kindergarten friend.. hehehe! xD
and my friends started teasing me.. hurhur!
anyways.. met bern too... a.ka BERNDAN
( haha! you're g0nna be famous! blehhs ; )
when i saw him.. i was like
" sheesh.. what's this guy doing here "
why?
because he's the guy who always ann0ys
me at tuition... once he came up to me when
i was doing my homework and he asked
some freaking funny question..
( i better n0t mention.. LOL! )
i was like so..... =___= ''' hehe!

can't believe it...
what a small world.. hehe!
anyways.. had lotsa fun that night
although my ex was there wif his girlfriend... =.=''
bla bla blahhh... hmm.. kns! that guy is so useless!
i pity that girl anyways... th0se of you who knows
will understand what i'm trying to say... (:

hmm.. last night,
went to meet up wif church friends..
slacking.. went for car rides..
searching for friends... hmmm..
n0thing much.. xD

woke up late this morning..
went over to granny's house.. =)
aunty cooked laksa... hahas!
yummy.. blehhs ;
afterthat watched tv..
' mayday '
quite interesting..

mummy sent mii over to our old house
since she's going home to watch her
favourite soup opera! hahahaha!! =.=''
tralallaa.... she'll be coming over to check her mails
and pick mii home i suppose..
i bet she's on her way! waa... =P
till then..

No comments: