Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bloggin at wendy's house


late post again! hehe! =P
eeks.. seems like i'm blogging once a month..

let's see...
this month is GREATTT!!!
hehee.. had alot of fun..
th0 there are some things that made mii
feel kinda.. sorry for.. LOlx.. xD

yayy! i'm finally 18th!
young rite? hehhe.. celebrated a few
time wif different groups of friends.. =)
thanks alot to everyone who celebrate my birthday
with me and the presents! hehe!
! and of course thanks to my family!

i had a surprised birthday cake from my family
and nick! =D THANKS ALOT!

i would like to say Congratulations to Beth& Edwin on your wedding!

heading back to assignments...
gosh.. so messed up with it.. lols!
till then xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for making u feel down..
i'm sure u'll be okay ... time will heal ya..
=) take care my friend.. hehee!
haf fun in KL!



No comments: