Sunday, December 21, 2008

bloggin at starbucks


wee! 3 nights in a row
i've been going out monster's tongue
to drink~ thanks to ty for the first night.. his treat..
LOL! char, gia, aelred, tuby was dere too..
later a bit chrislynn and jo came too! hehe!
oh yeah.. ah jiu came oso.. hehe! =DD

second night.. chrislynn msged me.. and asked me
to go core.. so like i told her i'll meet her up later..
hehe! ah jiu came and fetch me ard 9 smth..
den we went batu kawa.. afterthat we went to memories
for a drink.. and then we went monster's tongue..
ah jiu's treat tonight.. hehe! xD chris came too wif her cousins..
followed jiu.. send someone home at batu kawa
den he sent me back to monster's tongue to join chris em..

=DD played pool, drink.. den chris sent me home
ard 12.30am.. =) due to something... we end up not going
core.. hmm..



woke up ard 11 smth today..
went to grandma's house...
ate tang yuen.. xD
den.. slacked dere for sometime...
and den we went to yuki.. since my cousin wana
cut her hair but the hairdresser suggested not to..
haha! so we tot of going for manicure and pedicure
at ' nail me good ' but the shop wasnt open...
so yea.. it was raining so heavily..

we went the spring.. it was so jam but we managed to find
parking space... =DD yayy!
and here i am sitting in starbucks..
drinking my favourite ice blended caramel coffee =)
saw francis-ka! over here.. dating wif her ' girlfriend' HAHA!
yea.. will be going to church later for the 5.30 mass..
and tonight am going out wif my cousins!!
cousin's night! yeah baby... will be going silhoutte tonite...
weeettts!! enjoying my hols indeed!


me and my babypiggie.. before going to bed last nite.. =)

my poor baby is sick.. and we had to sent it
to the garage.. and yeahh! my baby is well already!
oh yeahhh!! =DD loves ;

so like .. yea..till then.. will blog again
some other time when i get to online!
=)

No comments: