Tuesday, April 28, 2009

one afternoon


LOls! i've been such a good girl..
hahaha! =P been staying at home for
the pass few nights.. hehe!

watching dVds i borrowed from my cousin
and playing games on my laptop! =P

i miss all my friends~


s o t o n g



anyone? hahaha!

i know someone would love to~
am i right? wakakaka~


neways, am feeling so bored now..
stupid msn.. couldnt log in.. sigh!
am at my old house...
online-ing the whole afternoon..

watched ' Enchanted ' again just now..
at first, to me.. the movie is just.. okok la..
but.. somehow..

its actually a very nice fairytale~
hahahaha! =DD

oh my,
i blogged halfway and i got stuck chatting
with nny~ =Ppp blekks...

anyways, mum is coming back soon..
yippee` hehe! gonna get my notes from nny
and i gotta start studying d..

exam is coming.. sigh!!
i cant wait for it to be over!
i want HOLIDAYS!! =P




No comments: