Sunday, June 7, 2009

sigh


6th June
woke up around 8 smth i guess..
didnt really wanna wake up but adeline is
bugging me up.. s0bbss~`
was planning to fairy caves with them..
but end up i didnt go..
went back home to sleep..
cause they wont be back till late evening ler..
anyways.. went home.. slept till 12 smth..
i went saberkas to cut my hair..
fuck! its the worst hair cut ever!
lousy ' ENTER CUT' stupid!
'
'
NEVER GO THERE PEOPLE~~
it SUCKS!
'
'
what more to say.. the guy that cut my hair
is the tauke~ wtf?!
i still scold after he cut..
they were all quiet when i scolded..
' cb, u see my hair.. u know how to cut or not?
so pb ah u.. siasoi~ '
so neways, i went back to my car..
den went off to baby's sis place to get
a cap.. thanks to baby's mum for comforting me.. (:
went off to hocklee... arcade..
played a few games.. den baby and i played
' hyper bishi bashi '
LOL ; i use to play it in PSone`
but then now its the machine itself..
hahaha! had so much fun... thanks for cheering me up~
afterthat went back home lohx..
daddy scold. =.=''
siiens~ but he himself went out...
i dont know...
was home whole morning..
but no one was home~`
when i got up~ no one was home~`
so i went out lah!! =.=''
you always ask me why i talk like that?
can't you tell? i'm EXACTLY like YOU!
how did you talked to me just now? think la`
anyways... went dinner with mum
and bought dvds home to watch..
my bloody valentine
and
the uninvited
hehes~` quite scary th0~
after watching movie~
went to sleep ady~` 2 smth~
7th June
woke up at 2 something almost 3...
but was on bed till 3.30 smth..
hehes~ lazy me~ oh well..
got up.. had my lunch and now i'm blogging..
it's 4.26 ady.. g0nna bath and go to church adyy~
as usual then off to my grandma's house~`
since they are back from CHINA~
till then~

No comments: