Friday, December 4, 2009

siCk


LOL! so long never blog..
bout a month.. again~
=Pp blekks ; been busy with assignments
and weee~ outings :D

right now all my assignments are finally done
but exams coming! what's worst? i'm SICK!
grrr.. i hate this feeling.. having a bad flu..
ahh~ my nose is always blocked..

cant wait for holidays! hehe! dear's birthday is coming!
weeettss! :D which is also my first day of exam.. boohoO~
hehe! but no worries.. i want my exam to finish a.s.a.p~
weeee~`` =Ppp blekk ;

oh ya, my sis back from miri ... for like 3 months i guess?
or smth? no idea.. hehe~ =P

right~ i'm sick~
woke up alot of times during midnight..
thirsty... and yea, gotta pee too~ LOL!
woke up around 9 smth and 10 smth.. harvest crops in Farmville =) LOL!!
11 smth.. and i didnt go back to sleep..

mum came back with lunch... kolo mee~
hungry~ lolx!
right now i'm blogging.. suddenly tot of blogging..
i MISS blogging =P

till then~ gonna take my med now~ ^^

No comments: