Wednesday, January 20, 2010

another boring day


woke up this morning by dear..
but end up going back to sleep since i felt
very tired.. xD and hours later..
mum knocked on my door~
telling me that we gotta switched off the electric
due to Sesco ppl wana do ....... whatever~

woke up.. couldnt go back to sleep..
lie down on my bed..
listening to songs~ den the electric came back..
couldnt connect into the internet..
wtf?

went downstairs to try to connect but no~

NOTHING~

SIGH! so like i couldnt go online...
siiens~ watched tv... slacked in the living room~
den i could connect using cable..
but not the wireless.. sigh~

right now~ it's 5.47pm..
i'm bored.. waiting for dear to fetch me...

what should i do now? l0ls~
yay~ tomoro is thursday...
i have class! weeettts!

i wonder when my car will be done.. sigh~
i tot only a day or two.. >.<'' eekks..
xiao bai~ i miss you! get well!! mwahs

No comments: