Saturday, February 27, 2010

loving u deariie~ :)


so lyk, last night's dinner wif dear became
dinner with family ~
LOL! mum msged me and told me
that we're going dinner.. so.. ok lorh~

went Pending Seafood for dinner :D
deariie joined us~

yummy!! ^^

after dinner,
went for movies with deariiiee at MBO
Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
weeettss!! *thumbs up*

nice! :D love it...
wanted to watch it the other day but then
full-house..
so the other day we watched Valentine's Day..
hehe~ nice movie too~

so neways..
movie finished around 12.30am
den deariie sent me home..
he wasnt feeling well..
having fever :(
take good care dear ~

woke up by dear's msg today..
11 smth ady..
online.. and i was shocked..
knowing that my friend
Jason Kiu passed away..
due to a car accident last nite around 1 - 2 am..
so sad :'( i just saw him the other day and he
smiled at me and waved..
and now... he's gone :( gonna miss ya~
happy and glad that u came to my birthday party
last year~ thank you~

showered.. dear came to fetch me..
went saberkas with deariie..
had lunch at Hong Kong's Noodle House..
:D :D
thankkyouuuDEAR~

walked around ~
and went over to his place..
he g0t his internet port thingy fixed..
and compete with his bro in SA..
lols~ funny... xD

neways, he sent me home around 7.30pm
as i'm going dinner with family..
celebrated mama's birthday earlier
since my sis is going back to miri adyy~


dear slept at home..
feverish again~
but am glad that he is feeling better now..
hope you'll be fine soon dear~ love ya!

went back home..
slacked downstairs.. xD
and now i'm in my room , blogging~
going to sleep soon as i'm having class tomoro
in the morning.. and then off to St Joe Church for Jason's funeral..
it will be the last time that i could see you again..

rest in peace my friend..

will miss your smile :)


goodnights everyone~

No comments: