Saturday, May 15, 2010

=/

its 7.04pm~
feeling a lil blue..
nothing seems right these days..

:( s0bs~ hope things will be ok~

13 May
Papa's birthday..
went to celebrate his birthday at
Merdeka Palace together with
mama & dear~
had the buffet there..`

papa & mama

me & dear

afterthat, went back h0me..
dear and i went for car ride..
all a sudden a drunken bike driver
knock on my car when we were waiting
at the traffic light..

stupid shit..
hit and run :( sighhs~
went straight to the police station to report..
gee~ stupid guy.. n0 IC n0 n0thing..
hit and run~ u'll get what u deserved..
n0t now but s0on~

g0nna send my car for repair
this coming m0nday..
oh well~ poor xiaobai~
s0 sorry for you~ get well, d0nt cry :)

alot of things in my mind..
kept inside~ there's n0 way i can express it..
God please guide me~

MAMA, i know u're disappointed. i'm sorry~

waiting for mama to come home n0w..
papa went fishing~
hope he catches alot of fishhyyy~~ ^^ hehe!


No comments: