Monday, July 19, 2010

:)


i feel like blogging,
but i dont know what i should write about.

my work?
am suffering. i dont like it here.
waiting for august 13th.
i'll be the happiest ever! LOL!
the work, i didnt do. cause i was busy doing
my assignments. so, the 7 work was passed to the
head of the design dept. weetts! =)
so, i left 3 - 4 more..

my studies?
was stressing over my Malaysian Studies
assignments.. due on last sat~
but now its over :) had presentation
on saturday! but i havent pass up my work~
eekks! anyways, big thanks to Terence Yeo, Tan Yeeboon~
for helping me out when i'm sooooo stressed out!
God Bless You~

its 2.10pm now..
am at w0rk... blogging at the moment.
had lunch with deariie just now at curry house!
yummy mutton! my favourite! :D

cant wait for it to be 5..
i dont like it here.. arrghhh!!
holding on till aug13th...
how i wish i can fast forward the time~~

hmm, what else? pass few days?

GO KART !!

with dear, sis and her bf :)
weetts! fun! wakkaka! but kinda exp~
oh well, a good way to release my stress..
went their after my presentation~
wakkakaka!

sunday like usual,
dear's place, church, grandma's place..
but afterthat,,
went to sunny hill with dear~ hehe!
and then off to
downtown with dear :)
i needa washroom so we went McD~
den we went to the cat statue dere.. took pics!
LOL!! xD

its MONDAY~ hate monday~ :(

No comments: