Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMG


its been a while since i blogged..
ohmy~ since my Singapore trip.
My birthday~

>.<>
NOT?
more like lazy.. hahaha! :))

anyways, i shall blog about my birthday..
well, i'm 20 this year!

mum brought me to Singapore for a trip
for 4 days :)
its superb fun! but tiring!
i g0t blister on my toe just because i have to walk
here and there :(( boohoo~

the fun part was going to beautiful places such as
Sentosa, the Singapore Flyer, their shopping complex.. all those..
weetts! :DD and not to forget , met with my bestie :)) melanie & jiayu!
hehehe! went dinner and went shopping, walked around.. hehe!

let the pictures talk :DD


*excited

we were tired! reached SG and had dinner at McD. LOL!

yummy breakfast! :DD


ION . Orchard Road.
MRT station. LOL! haha! its cute okayy~

Lunch with Uncle Dr Pierce ..

Marina Bay Sands

Singapore Flyer.. ^^

Clarke Quay ! YUMMY CRABS!





SENTOSA!! UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!

BUGIS!

AIRPORT.. back to KUCHING!

had dinner with my boy,
went to Kado :DD hehehe!

dear gave me alot of surprises! weetts! :DD
thank you so much dear! xOxo..
spent time with my boy.. and went back home..

Dad treated all of us for dinner :) for my bday..
at Rock Road seafood... hehehe!

we had CRABS again!! :DD ahhaa!


I had a great time in Singapore and a great BDAY! :DD


No comments: