Saturday, December 4, 2010

ALL DONE!


hello readers..
i'm back! =))
did you miss me?? LOL!!

let me see,
grandma is back from the hospital~
the surgery was successful..
yayys! Thank God.. :))

mum & dad went to Australia already..
i miss them so much! even miss them nagging at me..
:(( see you soon!

assignments are all handed in!
i'm DONE !! weetttss!
i've finished ! finally ~ =DD yippeee ya ya!
hehee~ its 12.32am now.. its SATURDAY!
lols.. went to Boulevard just now with dear, his mum and lil bro..
doing a lil shopping for his lil bro.. had a great time tho~
afterthat, we went Hui Sing for dinner.. LOVE the clams kueh tiaw ! hehehee!
afterthat, went to Life Cafe just now with dear and friends..

we got home around 11 something :))
dear is watching tv now while i'm blogging..
was cleaning up my laptop.. full of assignments!
but its all well arranged now.. yayys! =D

i just feel so relief now!
wakakkakaa! been stressed out for a week.. =(
like seriously.. alot of things are happening..
but its all WELL now! 

God is with me..
Things are okayyy~ ::DD
Praise the Lord !

I'm satisfied with my Photography Assignments..
was all worried out! but things went well!
here are some of the pics that i would love to share with you guys :))




















nice? comments appreciated... :)) 
teeheee~

No comments: