Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hello people!


hello there!
its been a while since i updated my blog! =)
hehe! miss me? LOL!

anyways, 
been playing games lately...
back to the past.. wakkakaka!
dug out all my old games and play.. 

what are you thinking?

PS2? PS3? Xbox?

nahh,, am going backkkkk.... wayyyyyy BACK in the PAST!

PSone! YEAHH!!  
old school right? =)) hehehe!



yepps,,
been playing Crash Team Racing with dear and his little bro..



maximum to four players :)) that is if you have the extension =P


its a nice game.. i'll never get bored of it!
the purpose of the game is to RACE with others and WIN the race!
not only that, you get to bomb / destroy others in the race in order to win!
weeettss!!


here's the character i dislike the most because he's fast!
and mean! hahaha! oh yeahh,, he loves to say
' the trophy's MINE! '

anyways, my favourite character is Polar..
if you asked me why, i would tell you
its because he's cute.. and i have a polar bear soft toy ..
loving it very much.. so thats why! HAHAHA! wth..



aww,, isn't he just soooo adorablee??

here's a little review of it.. =) enjoy!


LOL!! okayy, my mind is blank now..
alot of things in my mind.. 
only me myself knows about it.. there's nobody i can talk to.
no one would understand except God.

I hope i can be strong.
and i pray that things will be better...





No comments: