Sunday, July 24, 2011

twofourJULY

Hello readers =)
I wonder if anybody is still reading my blogs. From the Live Traffic Feed, there are still people visiting.. xD not only  that also from my counters.. Sorry for not updating! LOL! i think i should get back my everydayblogging mood BACK! ughh!

right,, from my previous post till now.. hmm,, boyfieee is back! =) hehehe! everything is back to normal again.. xD oh yea, big thanks to my babes, Evelyn & Winnie for accompanying me when boyfiee is outstation.. hehehe! we had a great time together and met new friends too! hehe! Sadly, they are on vacation! Evelyn in Singapore and Winnie in KK. But Winnie is back todayy ! yeahhh!! and she got me smth! =) sooooooo happy!! can't wait to meet up with you.. Eve will be back on the 31st.. =/ still another week to go.. i bet she's enjoying much in SG! i wanna go!!! shopping!! ughh!! travelling!! rawr!

what's next? Adeline Chai's 21st birthday! =) yeapps! had a great time.. and met alot of friends for the first time! wakkaka! but we get along very very well! hehehe! took some pictures from Jojo's bloggiee.. OOPS! :P
hehee! anyways, let the pictures do the talking!

the birthday girl! =)

my cute jojo! :))

me * meemee * jojo

look at her pretty cake!! I LOVE IT!

sweet!




we started camwhoring xD









Great birthday isn't it? but it seems more like a WEDDING DAY!! weeettss! =Ppp blekkk..

yesterday, went out with jojo, dinedine , stephy and her lil bro bryan? hmm~ went to Saberkas.. JB our phones! i was kinda upset and disappointed at first because mine couldnt JB .. =( sadd~ but then Stephy's friend, a new friend of mine.. Jason went to check out and finally he came back with both jojo and my phones! its already DONE! yayy!! big thanks to Jason! =) haha! thanks so much to Stephy too for helping us with it.. wakkaka!

afterthat we went to Tarot's Cafe at Jalan Keretapi.. went the to hangout, chitchat and slacked.. till around 7 because we gotta wait for Jojo's hubby to fetch her.. sweet right ? :)) hehehe! sent Dine dine home and went to Dear's place.. hehee! had dinner.. nothing much afterthat,, slacked and watch tv.. back home~

My beautiful babes! 



and here we go again!! =)) wheee~









picture of the day! :D

oh yeah! i got my lens already! weetss! its b e a utifullllL~~
loving it so much! looks like a diamond! :)) blingbling! weetss!


today is SUNDAY!
wanted to go for morning mass but dear and i was like kinda lazy? HAHA! right, my eye and head was like super heavy. i dono why.. but then dear said to go for evening mass.. so i guess ' oh okay? ' HAHA! so yeahh,, we went for evening mass at st joe~ afterthat went to Pending Seafood.. it's dear's mum's birthday! lols! afterthat back to dear's place, watch tv for a bit and then went back home :)

It's monday again tomoro~ ugh. I HATE MONDAYS! lolx! i sound like Garfield =.='' but seriously, i do not like getting up on a monday~ such a lazy day ... x(( oh well! i still have to. lolx!

heard from my sis that Den & Andrew is here in Kuching! hehe! i guess we'll be meeting up tomorrow~ oh how i miss you cousins! hehehe! they'll be going back on tuesday~ that fast huh~ hmm,, hope to see you soon! =))

looking forward meeting up with my girlfriends! 

No comments: