Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Greenhill Corner ~ 青山角


Have you been to Greenhill Corner?  In Chinese, it is called 青山角

located at 10 & 11, Jalan Green HillKuchingSarawak 93100
(opposite Medan Pelita / most people would address that place as Star Cineplex)

went there with Boyf & friends just now~
I would say that the Beef Noodle & the Cha Kueh is a MUST TRY!
to me, it's the BEST Cha Kueh in town !!

Since i was a little girl, Papa & Mama would bring me and my sister for car rides
and sometimes we would go all the way to Greenhill Corner just to dabao this Aunty's Char Kueh!

Do have a try! :))  Her famous Cha Kueh and Chook bee!

okayy~ i took this pic from their album on their Facebook page..
(DO CLICK LIKE)

Here's the Famous Chook Bee! :)) this is the 'ONI' flavour..
they have other flavours like ' Tao Sar ' & ' Hey Bii ' too! :))

Here's the Cha Kueh! This one is the Salty & Spicy ones..
The Sweet ones taste NICE too! I would normally order two diff types everytime :)

TONIGHT! it was actually my first time trying Ah Heng's Beef Noodle.
a.k.a  Mee Sapi (bm) & Gu Bak Mee (hokkien)


I would say that i'm going to list down this Beef noodle as one of my favourite! :)
YUMMY indeed! I tried the Beef Kueh Tiaw~


Simply delicious ^^

I would love to go back there again for the Beef Noodles & Cha Kueh!

I'm sure they have alot of other stalls with yummy food but most of the time, i'll only go there at night..
So, all other stalls are close. Didn't get to try other food.. Maybe i should go there for breakfast someday!





No comments: