Thursday, September 13, 2007

=)


hello again~ ^^
it's 9.31pm.. am at my old house..
hehes! today's test was cancelled due to some prob..
i guess.. hiks hiks.. i memorised the moral values
and they said that it was cancelled..
g0sh.. i'm gonna forget the definition again..
oh well.. atleast i have 2 more days to learn.. hehes!

so.. the moral paper was postponed to next monday..
we did diagnostic test on science today..
everyone did it very badly.. they purposely answered the wrong answer..
huhuhu~` anyways.. after the test.. mum brought mii to have lunch..
we went thompson's corner.. afterthat we went h0me..
it was like almost 11 am only..
so i had my nap.. since i was tired~ hahaha! guess what..
i woke up around 3.30pm... o0pps.. that was a long nap.. =x
den i showered and did some revision on commerce..

had my dinner ard 7 smth..
den went to granny's place with mum.. slack dere for sometime..
den talked to aunty.. =) till ard 8.20 lyk dat..
we left.. and here i am at my old house..
bloggin.. i miss it~ s0bbs..
neways.. am going back home now..
having my commerce test tomorrow..
g0tta go home and do somemore revision... xD
till then~ wish everyone good luck!

No comments: