Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hiiii =)


Hello people!! =)
it's been a long time since i blogged.. miss me? lols =.=
seems like i'm blogging once or twice a month only.. ahaha!
can't wait for my new house to have the telephone line..
g0shh! i miss going online so so much!!
especially chatting with my friends in msn..
surfing the net... wuwuwuwu~` s0bs!!

anyways.. i'm 17 !! yeahhs!
can't wait to get my driving license!!
my birthday was 11 days ago..
went out with dear and friends.. =)
i celebrated my birthday earlier tho.. teeheees!!
celebrated at h0me.. having bbQ.. had ab0ut 35+ friends over at my place..
it's been a long time since i celebrated my birthday party at home..
thanks to mummy and daddy.. i had one this year!! ^^
i had alot of fun that night.. but after the party, everything was like a mess..
hahaha! i'm sure most parties are like that.. blehhs! xD

it's 1.00pm right now.. i just got back from school not long ago..
phil sent mii to my old house.. that's why i'm online! =)
am g0ing for lunch with mummy after this.. and head back
home to study my m0ral... am having my SPM mock test... eeks!
today's paper was hell!! history! i hate history.. coz i can never remember
the dates and names of the ppl~ rarrr!! lotsa ppl in my class didn't even
write a thing.. g0sh.. it's bad...wuwuwu~

alright.. mummy wanna use the com.. hehes!
i'm enjoying my life right now .. although..
some ppl in my class.. really.... !@#$b1tch%^&*
sickening man... a person that treats u super good
all a sudden.. kab0om... becomes a betrayer.. fuck!
hate.. one day u'll know what u'll get..
i d0nt mind if all a sudden friends? or so called friends?
treating mii this way.. coz right now.. it's exam time..
after mock exam.. it's just another month till SPM..
after SPM i'm soooo out of the sch0ol!!
so i dont fuck care what you wanna do.. but if you go over the limit..
i'll get you s0mehow.. that time.. i wont sh0w any pity to you..
this things happen not only once okay? but many.. still i let u go~

tRalala~ till then.. will bl0g again soon~
wish everyone who's having SPM mock exam..
good luck!! =)




No comments: