Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bloggin at home!


weets! finally i'm blogging at home..
1st time bloggin at my new house..
thanks to my dearest friend for lending me
his modem to go online.. hahaha xD
blekks ;

neways, recently been enjoying holidays!
meet up wif dix and jo few days ago..
went for a drink =)
g0od to catch up wif this two buddies.. haha!

went out wif lucas, eddy and yang too~
xD lotsa storiess.. weetss =)

n0t to forget edward too! haha!
he made me buy him the y0shi! xD blekks..

neways, t0day.. woke up damn late..
recently been sleeping late.. hehhee..
mum was out wif her friends..
she g0t back ard 2 smth and i went out to get
some things and go for a drink.. ^^

den, back home.. went to church wif mum
and car ride!! hehe! den back home..
had dinner and went car ride wif mama and papa..
afterdat, went to find gino awhile..
den went out.. =)

back home ady n0w..
gonna online till late i guess..
might go lunch wif friends tomoro.. hehe!
and out maybe in the afternoon?
wanna get some stuff for my baby~ HAHAHA!
some of u know what i meant.. =Pp

till then~ gud nites everyone out dere..

someone made me this and sacrificed his sleep just to do this..
i'm so happy and touched!
yayys! it's on my bed top! lalalala~ loving it!
thank you so muchh ~


finger fries.. LOL!


miss you~


bluekks! =P


No comments: