Saturday, October 25, 2008

bloggin at home!



was supposed to blog last nite..
but end up sleeping.. damn early like
9? LOL ; feeling sick..
having flu , cough and kinda feverish..
took med and it made me sleep till now..
it's 10.20 am n0w.. =DD

yayys ; sis is coming back tonight!
cant wait.. lalala~
might go for badminton this afternoon..
shud i? hehee! dat day went badminton at arena sukan
and saw one of my ex.. omg.. LOL ;

so many things in my mind now.. =DD
am happy wif my life ryte n0w..
so much better than before ... hehehe!!
i can see colours around! so beautiful...
haha! ok ok , enuff wif th0se ... xD

mum is out n0w..
buying some stuffs for my hamster..
and i guess she'll be coming back s0on...

am chatting wif char and gia..
about smth.. lol! so mean.. ~

till then..
=)) will blog soon..

No comments: