Tuesday, June 8, 2010

12.49am

hello (:
i wonder if anyone is reading my
ohsodeadblog here~

mum woke me up today~
didnt really wanna wake up..
feeling so lazy.. but ohwell,
g0tta send xiaobai to the hospital!

went breakfast with mum and grandaunt~
den off to St Peter's College~
went for walks at Satok Plaza..
bought a few things :)
things that i WANT! weetts!

afterthat we went to grandma's place..
okayy~ we were there till 2 smth..
talked, slacked... and i fell asleep on the sofa.. xD


woke up~ its time to g0!
went lunch with mum & grandaunt at green road..
den sent grandaunt back~

mum and i wanted to go back Satok,
cause i wanna get some stuffs..
but the traffic was bad! arghhh!!

end up, going to Boulevard~
yepps :) b0ught a few things too~
and yeahh! mum bought me a bag from mOmoe~

weetts! loving it so muchh!!

thank you mama! loves ;



i just love this one so much!

it was about 5..
went to pick up xiaobai!! :) :)
so happy that u're okay alreadyy!!
d0nt get sick anymore okayy??
atleast n0t for now~

went over to dear's place..
slacked dere.. watched tv. had dinner~
afterthat, was facebooking..
den we went for sunny hill's icecream..
dear's idea.. LOL! icecream on rainy days.. xD

reached h0me around 11 smth..
did s0me cleaning! wakkaka @.@
and den went online! faceb0oking! :) baking life! treetopia!
gee.. i'm stuck to this game.. haha! x]]

oh well, there g0es my MONDAY~
its TUESDAY~
what am i g0ing to do?
wash my car? clean my room? do the laundry?

wonder if i can wake up.. it's 12.58am n0w..
and yeahh~ if i haf sweet dreams or my pillow
feels nice in the morning.. i d0nt think i'll be able to get up..
geee~ oh well, i gotta go to SEGi for a bit too~
maybe in the afternoon? or maybe morning.. gahhh~
i've no idea at all~

OH! it's 8th of June now..
tomorrow is the 9th! weetts :)

okayy, the peace fingers are my mum's!

hehehe~ lalalallaa~

okay okay ,
better head to bed now~
g0odnights!

No comments: