Tuesday, June 8, 2010

anotsohappytuesday~


couldnt wake up today..
th0ught that my cakes in baking life
is already burnt.. but then dear helped me!
aww ~ thanks dearie!

sh0wered and went to SEGi..
g0t my results!
weeetts! i didnt fail..
tot that i was going to fail my m0ral :(
but weeee! i passed!!

okay okay~
went hopoh with dear.. he had his lunch..
walked around and den he went back to work..
my mood was ok all the while..

until!
i went back home and washed my car..

fcuk!! someone knocked my car again~
same side, just that its at the back~
oh gawd! my car is like shit now..
glad i didnt spray my car earlier on..
gahhh!! pathetic.. sigh~

am n0t gonna park my car at OCBC anymore..
stupid shyt drivers doesnt know how to reverse out
from the parking space?? RAWR!!

oh well,
its 2.18pm..
i guess my laundry is done..
g0tta dry it.. wakakkaka! :)
till then~ poor xiaobai~ injured againg..
dannngg~`



No comments: