Sunday, March 13, 2011

13311


okayy,, its been a while since i blogged..
let me see . . . 
since Chap Goh Mei ?  LOL!!

and now its March adyy?
yeahh,, its my first post for the month of March!

YEAH! Penang trip is just around the corner..
ugh . just feel like going there to relax, shop and enjoy myself.. 
with FOOD! lols! yea,, fattening! damn~

its 12.53am now ,
getting tired of my laptop~ x[[
i guess its gonna die soon, blue screen keeps appearing..
gee~ well, my lappie is about 3 years old?
what's the life span? well, i guess its just about time tho~`

if i'm about to get a new lappie~ 
i guess i want a white one! =P
HAHAHA!! someone get me one pleaseeeeee ? :3

feeling disappointed about a few things..
gee, i do not know what those people are up too~
its just veryyyyyyyyyyy  w e i r d !
sigh .

oh well, i did my part.. its your problem now. fix it =P

my lappie is dying , my phone is dying .
someone puhleeeeaaassee get me a new one? wakakkaa!
i'm having a dilemma whether to get an iphone or a blackberry ..
which is better? xD i guess i'll get the same answer everytime i ask =P

oh btw,
mum's birthday falls on March!
and yepp, celebrated her birthday on 12 midnight =)
gave her a surprise this year.. planned it myself..
and i'm super glad that she's surprised! 
hehehe! look at her! =D awww ,,


isn't she cuteeeeeeeee  ??

okayy , she was about to go to sleep actually..
texted my sis and asked her whether mum is upstairs or downstairs xD
dear and i got home , and we got the cake ready upstairs...
sis with the camera readyy!! =))
woke papa up. he was sleeping ady actually .. hahaa!
mum was downstairs in the kitchen... tried to talk to her..
and she told me she's going to sleep.. so i was like okayyy~

when she walked up,
she was surprised ! sang Happy Birthday to her..
dear was holding her birthday cake and pressssssssiieeees !! =DD

* glad you're surprised mama! LOVE YOU! xOxo *

its 1.03am now..
getting a lil drowsy.. dear is still watching videos on youtube..
cannot ady~ am off to bed! 

goodnight ppl! =)

No comments: