Thursday, March 17, 2011

170311


certain things are getting better .
glad *

but then comes another prob .
gee,, hope things will be alright soon 
and that they will kiss and make up soon !
it bothers me alot !
it hurts so badly in me .. but then again please admit
ur wrongs and get along well ~ puhleaseeeeeeee?

just got back ..
its 11.13pm , i guess tomorrow will be a long day at work..
sigh *

having alot of probs due to my salary thingy..
haven't got my salary and yeah.. somehow argued with her.
come on la.. u're suppose to make sure things go straight but NO..
you don't even take the iniative to let me know or smth..
even when i work.. you don't even let me know my shift. i'm NOT the only one..
everyone else.. how do you arrange things like that? 
everyone is complaining and yes 1 by 1 is leaving ... by then, you should know why..

fix it right .

and off to bed soon ~
tired... goodnights =)

No comments: