Tuesday, June 28, 2011

280611

Hello readers,
Once again, i've neglected my blog . Lols! but then again, i'll try my best to blog more often. I've changed my blog template to a really simple one as idontknowwhy i feel that simple is the BEST! and it look nice and pinky rite? xD

From my previous post . Let me see, my flu had recovered. YAY! Sent in resumes.. waiting for them to call only. Am still looking for a job. Prolly i should try out freelancing .. LOL!! hopefully my job applications will get some replies.

Recently alot of things has been bothering my mind. I do not wish to explain more about it here as i do not want to cause troubles or arguments. I'm feeling very tired though. Cried easily because i guess my heart isn't happy and something is just there inside that bothers me alot and somehow it hurts. Felt alot better today . Hopefully those unwanted feelings will not come back to me anymore . I wish to NOT have it anymore .

I guess i should take a day to have some fun and go photoshooting. Anybody wanna join me? Probably when boyfieee is outstation. Need some time off to relax my mind.

To think about it,  deep in me, i am SAD. I really need to get rid of these feelings so that i can continue being happy again like how i used to be. I was once depressed and i do not want to fall back into depression . It sucks!

Hopefully things will be better each day ~ 

No comments: