Monday, June 13, 2011

s n e e z e

i think i'm getting sick  =(
keep sneezing . someone must have been missing me or prolly talk bad about me. lol ! just joking! it's only 11.29pm and i'm feeling drowsy. oh my! please don't get sick. i don't like the feeling of being sick.

did nothing much today. had breakfast at HI-Bread this morning with boyfieee :)  i went over to college . wanted to get my artworks but then my lecturer was busy . Besides that, the security guard wasn't around too. LOL! our artworks are kept safe! haha!

went to gym . slack with friends after gym at Borneo Station  :) afterthat back to boyfieee's place.. had dinner and bathed. watched tv ^^

listening to old songs, watching old movies reminds me of my childhood time. come to think about it , its amazing how i can remember the lyrics of the songs since i was like 6 ? weeetttss! =) even in primary 1, sang songs from the 90's BOY BANDS! like, BSB? NSync? 5ive? Ultra? BBmak? Westlife? and etc . .  together with my besties.. we were like 7 ! until now i still remember those times. great memories!

I just love music!  :) i sing everyday! what about you ? i bet you do too, rite? xD

I guess i should sleep early tonight! Goodnight!

No comments: