Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello readers!

Good news! I GOT THE JOB! :D Thank God! Finally , i got it! Hopefully everything goes fine during this 3 months of probation. I was nervous the night before the very first day of work. Couldn't sleep well, keep waking up in the middle of the night. Afraid that i couldn't get up in the morning. LOL!!

Everything went well :) glad.. met Rodrick there! aha! we're working in the same company now. What a coincidence. He's my college classmate. My senior. My colleagues are very friendly and nice.


Really hope that i pass the probation xD wahaha!

Its Sunday today! Blessed Sunday to all! :)
How did your day went? Mine was as usual.. i slept till 12.38pm. Like finally again , i get to sleep till late! aha! Xiaobai is okay already so far. Really hope Xiaobai gets well for good now! Went for church mass and then to grandma's place.. ~

My babes asked me out tonight, but sorry~ i couldn't make it. Too last minute :P Have fun yeah babieess! teehee! ^^

It's Monday again tomorrow! Hope that things will go alright! It's my 2nd week of working in the company.

Going to bed earlier as i'm always lazy to get up on Mondays! x( please don't rain! it makes me sleep more!! and not wanna get up ! rawr :E

Everyone is sooooo crazy over Glee. I didn't have the time to watch it. Glee fans would say ' too bad! its a very nice one! ' bu then again, i'm watching the 1st episode now! AHAHA! :P

*xoxo*
Goodnight all! :)

No comments: