Thursday, December 1, 2011

You know NOTHING, so shut the fuck up!

Hello readers,,

Okayy... I missed blogging for like 2 months.. xD was busy with works.. TERRIBLE works.. =( sigh,, life recently seems busy and stressed. unhappy due to my work. I just don't understand why are things going this way. Can't they do things in a professional way ? This sucks. We get blame for their mistakes. Everything comes back to us.

But, this is part of life. Where you'll meet terrible people. What more to say? They inhumane~

I get to learn alot of things. About people out there.. Different point of view. Different style. Different attitude.

The good thing is that i've learned alot of new things.. including my work. Thanks to my colleagues for helping me out. Big thanks to my parents who have been supporting me in my work and also my boyfiee.. :D xoxo!

It's the 1st of December. A new month. Hopefully things would go better :) Probation is almost over. Still deciding what i should choose. Which path. Oh Dear Lord, please give me a sign. 

Had a bad day at work . As usual, everyday, same thing but then today, i could not hold my patience anymore so there i go @#$%^ argued. but fuck cares. It doesn't matter at all. Was fed up , angry ... that when i was driving home, even the radio was playing 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter . But i felt alot better..

Went swimming straight after work. Just to relax myself. It helps ! :DD yeahhh!! Afterthat, had dinner with Dear, Patrick & Jason.. and off to gym! ^^

It's 12.55 now.. and i'm going to bed.

Not going to bring back any office WORKS anymore since they don't even care about me working for extra hours and they refuse to pay. But! I'll make sure i get the pay. F you.. I'm not a robot or your slaves to do whatever you want. I'm just helping you out by doing extras. If this is the way you're going to continue. So be it, I'll show you.

You know NOTHING, so shut the fuck up! 

No comments: