Monday, November 19, 2007

one evening~


i'm at my old house ryte n0w..
al0ne... hurhur~
mummy went f0r sch0ol's
annual dinner thingy.. tralallala~
s0 neways... i t0ld mummy to send mii
to our old house.. so that i can online!
s0 here i am!!! (:

g0shh... i cant wait for spm to be over..
23,27,28,29...
hurryy!!!! PASSSSSS...
lols! neways.. am g0ing to driving lesson
tomorrow!! wheeee!! (: smsed my driving instructor..
and he said

me : ivan, can i g0 for driving lesson on tuesday? (:
ivan : sure! what time?
me : erm.. what time do you think its best? you suggest?
ivan : i would prefer in the afternoon about 2 - 3..
me : owhh.. (: 2 would be great!
ivan : alright! on!

so... i was like.. YAY.. cant wait.. xD
went lunch wif mummy at full h0use today..
afterthat we went home.. ^^
watched tv wif mummy.. den
i went to my r0om and transfer s0ngs into my phone..
afterthat played sims2 (:


owhh yeah.. i bought a hamster!!
i'm so happy.. i name it pepper! (:
why? because to mii it sounds cute!! LOL!
it is 2 months old onlyyy ^^

isn't he just so adorable? (: hehes!
i play wif it everyday..
just bathed him yesterday...
i suppose it was his first bath? lol!
he was scared... and shyt alot!! haha!

anyways.. he's still kinda scared..
coz n0t use to it i suppose.. =P
but soon it will.... hehehhs!

so.. neways.. mummy bought dinner for me..
kfc zinger burger.. l0ls! g0nna haf that for dinner..
will be waiting for daddy to pick mii up after his work..
that will be about 8 - 9 pm?
hurhur.. g0nna study my m0ral ...
hehes! till then..


No comments: