Thursday, November 29, 2007

SPM's OVER!


YAYNESS! =P blehhs ;
SPM is finally over!! waaa...
i'm so happy!! yyeapps.. i'm at my old house..
t0ld mummy i wanna online.. hiakks..
g0ing home after she watches finish her fav movie..
hahaha! xD wweeeetttsss!!
SPM's OVER!! PARTYYYY` xD

hurhur!! i'm so free n0w..
am going t0 clean up my stuff at home first..
hAhaha! what a start.. blehhss ;
yeaps yeaps... cant wait to have my driving license!!
wheeee!! then i'll be even more happier!! x))

chatting all the way wif my frens ryte now..
in fs too.. miss all this so much.. as my new
house still d0nt have line.. hurhur!
but s0on i guess!! yipppeee!!
can't wait to g0 miri.. i'm going SHOPPING!
wweeeetts! =) spend spend spend.. hiaks..

tomorrow i'm going to buy pepper a new companion..
hehhees! n0t so sure what to call it yet..
tot of getting pepper a spinning ball.. and a lil toy
for it to bite.. ^^ pepper's teeth is growing ..
hiks.. very sharp.. hehe! hmm...
i can't wait to have line over at my new house..
so that i can play audi again!!! :]]

till then.. hehe !!
i'm going crazy.. LOLS!!

No comments: