Tuesday, November 20, 2007

*winks*


yeaps.. i'm at my old house again..
mummy went to work..
was suppose to go for driving lesson today
but then my ivan(driving instructor) is sick..
he had his jaw infected sumhow..
hiks.. get well.. (:

studied my m0ral again..
so many m0ral values and definition to memorise!
waa... and n0w i'm bloggin.. the rain stopped..
chatted wif manda-sis.. (:
ask her t0 dl a s0ng for mii which i find it very touching
but somehow kinda sad.. hehehes~

t0morrow's wednesday..
can't wait for my spm to be over!!
hurry!! hmm.. am b0red..
i may be g0ing over to miri to visit my sis
after my exams!! hurhur! i feel like g0ing kl!!
waaa.. but i g0tta learn driving.. hikss! >.<
owhh.. and als0 not to forget...
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!
i'm so excitedd!! wheee! :D

it's 4.13 ryte n0w..
and i'm g0nna study again..
so till then..

where's my panda? LOL!! misses*winks*



No comments: