Thursday, April 3, 2008

bloggin at dear's house


i'm n0w bloggin at dear's place..
he's sleeping..
i'm feeling sooooo UNHAPPY with so many things..
i'm so tired of everything..
sometimes i wish all of this would just END.. sighh..

sometimes i think being nice to ppl isnt good..
cause they tend to take advantage on you...
right right?

somemore some ppl just use friends..
in order to make him/herself greater..
c'mon.. look at yourself.. looking down on ppl ard?
=.='' one day you will be looked down by many other ppl..

yea, ppl say.. ' everyone is diff '
so what? yes.. i agree.. different ppl have different personality..
and fcuk care.. i d0nt wanna get into your life..
because..

i'm ME..
i'm different.. so what if i'm diff?
you wanna laugh or anything? go ahead..
i laughed at you cause you're the same..

i can say i'm friendly cause i love to make
friends with a total stranger.. so?
but.. if someone treats me good, i'll treat them better..
and if they treat me bad, i'll treat them worst
and i would just ign0re whatever they're saying..
no point wasting saliva wat?
i know some ppl will agree with me.. *winks* =P

some ppl hates me... so?
there are ppl that loves me too.. for me..
so why do i care?
it's not like i cant live without being friends with you?
actually i feel better WITHOUT you in my life.. :D

by the way,

do you even know the real meaning of ' FRIENDS ' ?

let me guess....

..

......

............

.....................

NO !









No comments: