Friday, April 25, 2008

bloggin at starbucks


l0ls! havent been updating..
busy with assignments..
just handed in today.. hehehs! (:

had replacement class today ...
started with my canvas.. its fun!
tomorro g0tta buy more brushes!
different sizes! wheeeee~ ^^

so neways,, after class,
went back to old house and print phil's assignment
and den we went to college and hand in..

afterthat, went back home..
converted a few Happy Tree Friends shows
to my phone.. hehe! love that mini sh0w! so cute!

afterthat had my nap and den sis and i
went to old house and online..
mum came over after her work...
we went dinner at padungan street..
had porridge.. yummy yum! hahas!

after dinner we went back old house..
while waiting for beth to come and fetch us..
it rained heavily! T.T

i g0t myself all wet when i get in the car..
waaaa... soaking! my hair and clothes all wet!
s0bs.. went The Spring...
search for some shirts but n0t my type..
plus the shop is closing... LOL!

neways, i'm at starbucks now..
going back home soon .. hehe!
it's going be 11 ady..
till then..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for all the things that happened for the pass few
days or weeks.. i just wanna leave it all behind..
and forget about it.. i d0nt blame anyone...
sometimes, ppl makes mistakes too... (: even me.. :p
so .. its okay with me.. blekks ;
some ppl who hates me.. i'm ok about it.. (:
as long as u're happy ^^

*smiles*

No comments: