Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bloggin at my old house (:


hehe! finally hand in my canvas today!
g0shh.. last night was labelling all the titles
and colours.. l0ls,, and... ta daa... i've completed my work!

went over to dear's house yesterday..
he did his canvas.. and i continued mine..
hehehhs! went back home ard 8.30+
had my dinner.. den dear came to my place ard 9.30+
slept over... we did our work till 3 smth... @.@

the next day woke up ard 8 smth..
hehehe! went to c0llege..
we had our presentation today..
was kinda nervous th0.. hahahas! xD

anyways, i'm gonna miss my artwork..
as i didn't take art class in school! and this
its my first artwork on canvas.. hehe!



till then,
my mum is making so much noise now :p
hahas! coz she wants to use the com.. hehhehs!
( i know you're reading this mum )
*winks*


it's so obvious on whats in ur blog,but what u wrote is really lame. u asked 'who gives the fcuk? 'well, if you dont. why do u wanna blog it out? dummy.. so what if you said all that bout me? it's not gonna change who i am.. cause i'm happy to be me.. and i'm glad to know that i have
a hater :p
and by the way, if you hate me, why bother to come read my blog? LOLS!

No comments: