Saturday, May 23, 2009

another night

mum woke me up today..
suppose to go to old house with her..
but oh well... i'm such a pig.. hahaa!
couldnt wake up.. when she knocked on my door,
i went in her room.. 

next?

i ended up falling asleep on her bed..
hahaha! she woke me twice.. 
but i just got up and bam.... back to sleep..

in the end..
i finally got up..
bath and let's go!!

but it was noon time ady.. not morning..
imagine that... swt! =.=''
ended up going lunch with mum..
went to old rex..
after lunch.. sent mum home..

went out with baby..
went for a drink... =Pp 
next to jln s0ng's souvenir shop..
my~~ the turtles so cute!
but bad baby made me speechless..

he bought the turtle and pig..
asked the cashier to keep it..
den when i went to the cashier counter,
the cashier pass it to me..  i was like

s p e e c h l e s s

and baby smiled.... oh my..
you are always giving me surprises... 
so neways, went cheese and tea..
haha~ i guess it wasnt so bad...
but dont think i'll go back dere often.. =/

went back home..
showered, online, played game..

adeline call me all a sudden..
asked me to change and be ready..
i was like wtf.. i'm in pyjamas.. swt..

so, end up hong fetch me..
went to fetch gino afterthat and all of us
went to 3rd mile to get billy's cake..
it's his birthday on 23rd..
den we went to pizza hut..
just to accompany em.. and for billy to cut cake..
they were having dinner dere...

nothing much.. 

went to friendship park for a walk..
and talked... and then back home.. ;]

chatting now, blogging, listening to songs and 
going to bed soon! hehe!

till then.. =)

goodnights!


thank you for the lovely surprises =) 
hehee! xoxo~

No comments: