Saturday, May 23, 2009

i hate rainy days


alright my day sucks..
somehow i feel like everything went wrong..

especially this stupid storm..
wtf..

i was driving halfway and it rained heavily..
what's next? i dont know what the heck is happening to 
my car's aircon.. i just had it fix..
and now.. my aircon turns super hot again..

so like dad told me not to on the aircon if its hot..
hell yeah.. my whole car is like woahhhh~
cant even see a thing.. the water vapour ...

damn.. i gotta wipe while i drive..
how dangerous is that?
next, i couldnt even see anywhere else but front..
it's killing me.. so dangerous.. worst time.. fcuk..

sighh... i'm glad i'm here at my old house ady..
and yea.. the rain seems to stop ady.. wth..
i got myself wet cause of the stupid rain..

oh yeah, i came here twice btw..
i've forgotten my keys.. how dumb huh? =.=''
gotta drive back in this kinda dangerous view .. ppft..

glad i'm save..

had lunch at home ... didn't feel like going out..

ROARRR ;
am just so fed up lahh.. stupid rain..

oh well, was suppose to go out with my friends tonight,

BUT!

in this kinda weather, i dont think i wanna go out..
next, my dad has dinner with his friends..
so mum will be alone.. guess i should accompany her (: and the orange cat~
LOL... 

conclusion ;

terrible day~ sighh ;[

i hope tomorrow would be a BETTER day of course.. ;]


No comments: