Thursday, May 21, 2009

=D


oh my.. 
couldnt believe it i slept less than 3 hours 
last night and i'm still awake now.. LOL ;

went to church this morning 
with mum and dad =)
after mass, we went for breakfast together..
normally if i'm very tired i'll sleep when i come back
home.. but.. huhuhu~ went back home.. get my stuff
and went to grandma house with mum ^^

so like i'm here blogging..
was adding some stuffs in my blog..
=) sent a few cute comments to my friends..
its been a while since i went online like this..
gosh i miss going online and im glad i could online again..

oh well, not many ppl are online now..
bet they're still sleeping.. hehehe!

its my aunt's last day in Kuching..
she'll be going back to Australia tomoro..
hmm.. i wonder if we're going out today..
but.... guess not.. she'll have a lot of packings to do..
bOohoo~``

anyways, till then ;]

No comments: