Saturday, November 13, 2010

121110


went out with feli yesterday..
=) we went to The Spring Kbox .
winnie joined us.

we sing , we shout , we laugh .

LOL!! i had alot of fun :))
feli is a nice girl.. like a little sister to me..

well, i only get to meet her face to face this year.
and hangout with her...
i've known her like sinceidontknowwhen in Friendster.
and this is her back then . . 

(don't kill me for this.. xD )

should be a long time~ haha! and now we're on Facebook!
she saw me a few times outside... but i didn't @.@
haha! macam stalker.. jkjk~
but i saw her once at PCfair.. my first impression of her was..
'ohmy, why is she staring at me like that. so fierce looking. o.O'
haha! =Ppp blekkk~

anyways, she's 2 years younger than me.
graduated from chmsno1 =)
its always nice to talk to her, to share what we think abt smth..
or gossips =x and talk about whatever we feel like and girl talk! ahemmms~
its great to have you around ^^
oh yea, she's very obedient to me.. she listens to my advices.. =)
i'm glad.. and happy to see her going thru her life, thru the good and bad time..
everything will be okayyy . smile always feli ! 


 oh yea,, and she edited this.. i was surprised !
LOL! xD thanks babe!

glad to have a little sis like you =))


okayyy,, its 12.07am now..
feeling kinda down due to something 
and idontknowwhy.

the feeling sucks alot.
just stay away from him ok? 

i don't wanna care.

gonna sleep in a bit.
bored . =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG !! when did we take that photo ? i seriously have no impression about that O.O lol !! LOVEYA :D