Sunday, November 7, 2010

christmas mood? lols!

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

HAHA! yea i know.. its only November...
I've nothing much on November as i don't quite like 
this month due to some reasons. =)

I can't wait for December!
I guess i love December the most since 
i was a little girl until now =)

why? hmm, probably because ,
when i was a little girl ,
long holidays are mostly on December!
such as school holidays.. what's more CHRISTMAS!!
presents! haha! okayy, thats why i love Christmas as a little girl..

but as i grew ..
somehow, Christmas isn't about the presents ,

its about God's Love..
that he sent Jesus to earth to bring the good news!
Its to remind us for all HE had done for us =)

and its Jesus' birthday !
hoping to go for Midnight Mass this year to celebrate 
Christmas with my love ones! =))

just like last christmas! full of loves!

what's more on December ?

My dear boy's birthday! 

Other than that ,
Papa and Mama are going to Aussie .. for cousin's wedding..
i'm not going because i need to study !
final semester! finishing soon! weeeetttts!

although i feel like going, but somehow i don't feel like it .
LOL! its ok, i can go Aussie again some other time.
=) looking forward to our Penang Trip next April! 
yeahh, i know its still a long way ... but time flies !


No comments: