Sunday, November 14, 2010

fourteenELEVEN2o1o


hello people,,
i just feel like blogging but 
i do not know what to blog about today..
wtf x((

blog abt my feelings?

life . .

hmm,, things are sweet and happy for me =))
better each day of course!


assignments are stressing me up =((


other that that... looking forward for December..
wanna save money! 


i don't like the way she stares at him?
but i don't wanna care. trying not to?
because he's never yours , never gonna be. ok? xD

class tomorrow again..
afternoon.. i hope it aint that boring..
hope that i have the ideas to do my assignments too!
=DD yayys! ohyea,, went boulevard with dear and feli !
i finally bought my HELLO KITTY tissues! lolx.. wtf right?
i went there just to buy that actually.. =))

i want a new phone! someone get me one pleaseeee~
haha! i wonder whether my uncle got me one...
xD because i want it to be dual sim card =P

No comments: