Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1.19am


i guess i missed out al0t~
LOL! :D lalala~
been busy with my final assignments..

and finally, i've COMPLETED!
just g0tta fix a lil thing only~
weetts~ its printing now~ hehehe!
but g0tta print two more tomorrow.. wakaka~ :)

i just feel so happy~

hehe! listening to 你怎么舍得我难过 right n0w~
love this s0ng so so much :D :D
lalala~ g0nna go to bed s0on~

g0tta send my things to print tomorow~
but its killing me.. the materials and all th0se cost me
al0t~ i guess papa's face also @#$%$!!
x[[ eekks~

time passes by so fast..
i'm glad to know that everything is alright :)
i was never wr0ng for the past~
and someh0w, my decisions were right
and i have al0t of support from others ^^

thank you all for being supportive :)

hehee~ its April 13.
weets~ time really passes s0 fast ..
i'm getting older too.. :( b0ohoo~
but i'm looking forward to my future..
^^ hope my dreams will come true~

its getting late. and i'm hungry now. wtf?
i better g0 to sleep now~ LOL!


No comments: