Wednesday, April 7, 2010

tuesday~

lastnight had dinner with dear
at p0h kw0ng park~
ehhe~ kueh chap~ yummy~

went to buy dvd h0me afterthat..

hehe~ went h0me :) dear came too~
watched The Descent 2 and Case 39.

horror movies :) nice... ^^
had a few sh0uts and laughters.. lols~

dear went back around 1.35am..
was freaking tired.. went to sleep early :)

oh yyea.. there's superfuckingdesperateidioticguy calling me
at 6.40am~ like wtf? hello ?? i d0nt even know you..
and you suck big time.. u're such a loser~
telling me that u g0t my num from a gal.. regina?

who the fuck is regina? g0 to hell~
never in my life i have a friend called regina..
oh geee~ u stupidshit~ u called the wrong num and still
insists of being friend? F you~ i d0nt need a friend like u..
desperado~ go fuck urself~

neways..
woke up around 10 smth..
went brunch with mama outside our house area~
hehe~ pizza ria! yum yum~



afterthat went back home..
watched PPG! weetttss! i miss it!


and MR.BEAN afterthat :D
wakakka~


did my assignments..
chatting , facebooking :)

its 4.18pm..

am off~ g0ing out~ toodlees~

No comments: