Saturday, April 17, 2010

MIA-ing?


LOL! i know i've been MIA-ing
for a few days...
been busy with my final assignments..
everything is d0ne already~ :)
am so glad.. hehe~

had my presentation yesterday ^^
it went alright.. th0 i had a lil prob
in the morning.. but managed to fix it up..
weetts~ happy :) c0s i have a friendly and helpful lecturer
too~ hehehE! thanks Kenny Lau~

recently, i have this feeling that ppl around seems to
be fake.. like somehow.. 'fake' friends? or SO CALLED ' Friends '
i know what this bitch is trying to get me into..
and what she's trying to do.. but u know what? go fuck urself.
i'm not that blind and stupid to get caught in ur trap..
unlike u.. :P blekk

bitch, get a life.

effin tired today.. have no idea why.. hehe!
had our last class for moral subject this morning..
hehee~ woke up late actually...

dear called me.. thanks dear! hehe!
lol, luckily =x
if not i wont be able to get up..
and my ba0bao is like super cold and nice,,
0h g0sh! hehe~

there's so many things i wanna do!
haha~ xD

I WANNA . . . . . . . .

clean my room.... =x
go shopping! LOL!
go for car rides! weeee~
bring my desktop back to life! wakkaa~
go for movies!
go for a trip to DAMAI~
bowling?
swimming? xD

lalala~ i guess i have more things in my mind...
=P wakakka~ the list never ends!

its 7.04pm now~
blogging listening to songs.. facebooking..
hehehe~


No comments: