Friday, April 2, 2010

late updates!


w0oots.. late updates!
2days..~ tired, so didnt get t0 blog..
hehehe~ let me see, what happened..

wednesday?

changed my n95 cover and its black now!
looks like the 8gb one.. swt.. ahhaa~
anyways, thanks papa! :D

dad went fishing..
bought dvds...
dear came over to my place..
watched movies together with mama :) :)

we watched The Haunting Connecticut~
and the Zombie Mass Destruction~

oh ya! mum bought KFC.. so like we haf kfc while watching movie~
nice rite? ^^ hehehe~

dear went back around 2 smth..
hehehe~

thursday?

had class the whole day...
g0t out of the house early..
parked my car at hills..


and guess what?
couldnt find my way out of hills..
so dark and creepy..
somemore after watching the horror movies last nite..
went into the lift after i pay my ticket..
the lift doesnt work..
used the stairs.. so dark, first lvl.. door locked.. so i walked up another lvl..
door opened.. so dark..

asked the handyman..
why isnt the lift working..
he asked me to use the lift back at the other end..
wth =.='' so like i walk super fast..
and yea.. the lift brought me down..
searched for the door out.. every door was locked..

asked the security guard..
HOW DO I GET OUT FROM HERE?

he said.. ' all of the doors are locked.. only the one at the loading bay..'

oh well.. walked to the loading bay..
got myself out.. and i felt like
i'm in a movie... I SURVIVED!
ahhaa~ wtf... i was laughing =.=''

went breakfast with chrisin at sekama~
den off to c0llege..
had advertising class...

den left for lunch with dear :)
and den paid bills~

went back to hills..
hehe~ saw this and i bought it! weetts! so cutee!


went back to class for
V.C and P.D class..
showed Kenny my progress and designs :D

lalalala~

back home, had dinner with mama...
and we went for Holy Thursday's Mass..

afterthat, went to MBO with dear :)

CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D !

haha~
after the movie..
felt so blur =.='' tired too~

went back home..
and slept early~ before 2am.. xD

friday (today)

it's Good Friday!
woke up around 1 smth..
super tired.. had a nice sleep~

online, facebooking and chat with my sister :)
it's 3.27pm now.. am going to get ready for church mass..
its gonna be super hot i guess.. eekkks~

dear is at church n0w.. hehe~ :) :)

lalalala~ till then!

No comments: