Monday, December 26, 2011

Everything is changing!

Hello readers!
Thank you all for reading my blog, if anyone is still here ~ my blog has been dead for quite sometime. Ugh! I should blog more! I used to blog like everynight without fail. But now?  x(( dannng~

Okayy, alot of things happened.. I resigned from my job due to some reasons ~ life has been a little more hectic and stressed.. Alot of things going on.. but am hoping for the best! :) things will be alright~~ hehe!

I would like to WISH EVERYONE OUT THERE A VERY HAPPY JOLLY ...........


MERRY CHRISTMAS 


How did your Christmas went? :DD

Well, I had a great at my grandma's place on Christmas Eve, & went for Christmas Mass with my family together  :)) Boyfiee went with his family too ^^ met him up at St Joseph's Cathedral . Went to church around 10 and waited till 12 midnight! yayy!! Countdown for Jesus' Birthday! ^^ 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! =)



Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Jesus
Happy Birthday To You.

Happy Birthday Jesus
i'm So Glad Its Christmas
All The Tinsel And Lights
And The Presents Are Nice
But The Real Gift Is You.

Happy Birthday Jesus
i'm So Glad Its Christmas
All The Carols And Bells
Make The Holiday Swell
And it's All About You
Happy Birthday Jesus


JESUS I LOVE YOU! 


After mass, went for supper at 3rd Mile and went back home afterthat... Had a goodnight sleep! Its Christmas! :DD yayyy!! Woke up around 10.38am todayy,, showered and get prepared for our Family Christmas Lunch! We went Buffet at Carvery~ Yummylicious! 







Afterthat, Boyfiee brought me to get my Christmas Pressie! Thanks alot boyfiee for the dress! :3 teeeheeee~ ^^ Boyfiee had his haircut too~ afterthat we went back home. It has been raining since last night until now... it's still raining.. Oh no~ Hopefully the rain stops as i'm going on a trip to Sematan with boyfiee and friends! Hope that everything goes fine ~ Oh Lord, keep us save throughout the journey~ :3

Anyways, had a wonderful family dinner at home. We had steamboat! :D YUMMY! had a great time together.. *loves*


It's 1am now and i'm still here blogging,, facebooking~ youtube-ing? xD hahaa! have not pack my stuffs yet.. =x oopss! i better start packing now and sleep~ gotta wake up early tomorrow~ ehhehee! 

Goodnight all! Will blog when i'm back from my trip! :D 


by the way ,,, any INSTRAGRAMERS here? 


do follow me @bbabysam   ^__^






* thank youuuu * 

No comments: