Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sing-a-long~ :)

Had a really short day today... xD

WHY? 

because i woke up late... well,, not really... i woke up early in the morning and nobody was around.. Mama, Papa & Dear left for work.. so i went back to sleep.. until 11.42am.. Got up and get ready for our Cousin's outing ! :D hehehe! got myself ready and waited for Aunt to fetch me.. as my car is still in the garage.. it was a great experience. ^^ never went out with my two lil cuzzies before .. happy to see that they are all grown ups now~

all done! waiting for aunt! :D

kBox-ing! :DD


we went to kBox Embassy at The Spring. Sang the whole afternoon! Had lots of fun together ^^ and afterthat, they had their dinner at KFC while i take away mine. boyfiee came to fetch me up after his work.. that was about 5.30pm +  . the traffic jam was terrible!

anyways, had dinner and slack at boyfiee's place and then went back home.. spent the whole night backing up files.. as my laptop is about to die. trying to save it. gonna reformat it =) hehe! it's 12.50am now.. and i guess i should sleep right after this. my eyes are swollen and it itches~ x((

hopefully by tomorrow , xiaobai baby will be okay already.. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! i need you! get well soon! :3 your mama misses you~~  i promise to take good care of youu~

Goodnight all! =)

No comments: