Wednesday, December 28, 2011

i'm BACK!



Ho Ho Ho! =D
Happy 3rd Day of Christmas! Merry Merry Christmas! ^^
Am backkk~~ from my 2days1night Christmas Trip to  Sematan Palm Beach Resort with my friends =)

Well,, overall.. it was fun! but ..... SANDFLIES!! oh no!! i think i got like 7 or 8 bites? x(( ughhh!! it's going to be soooo itchyy~

Let the pictures do the talking k?

We're HERE! =D 

the rest of the pictures are combined.
edited with my iPhone , so like... yeah~

The place~ ^^


Dinner Buffet~ together with Dear & Pat :)


We had BBQ too :DD 


Breakfast with Dear & Pat before heading down to Kuching.

it's 12.58am now.. am going to get ready and hit the sack! didn't have much sleep last night... was just resting my brain for the whole night.. ~ anyways, great experience! ^^

Goodnight readers!

p/s : Many thanks to those who followed me on my IG after i posted it in my blog~ stay tune~ 





No comments: