Saturday, March 20, 2010

beat of my heart~


hehe~ finally passed up all my assignments..
:D
although had some lil prob due to smth..
x( but glad that its all over.. hmm~

left FINALS!
big head this time~ arghh~
i wish its over d..
hurhur~``

gonna spend alot of money too this time.. :(
not on smth i could keep~ garrrhh!

anyways,
presentation for moral next week~
lols.. and i have alot of sketches and research to do..

:) neways,

xiaobai is doing alright so far..
i hope xiaobai will heal completely :)

till then~ i'm outta words.. xD
hahaha! mind blank all a sudden..

miss my deariie~

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about,
Letting it out.
I wanna give in,
I wanna go out.
Been looking around
I've finally found,
The rhythm of love,
The feeling of sound.
It's making a change,

The feeling is strange.
It's coming right back.
Right back in my range.
Not worried about anything else,
I'm waking up..

I'm up from my down.
I turn it around.
I'm making it back,
I'm not gonna drown.
I'm taking a stance.
I won't miss a chance.
I want you to see
I'm not scared to dance.

The way that you feel
Could never be real.
I want you to know I finished the deal.
So I'm sayin to you
I'll always be true.
To the rhythm inside..

No comments: