Saturday, March 27, 2010

sweet saturday~


slept late last night..
but wait, let me think..
i fell asleep while skype-ing with dear..
xD talked halfway and.. i guess i dozed off..

woke up around 7 smth..
g0t myself ready for class..
weeee~ :)

i was early to c0llege today!
weettts~ the door wasnt even open yet..
AHHAHA! the person in charge was late too i guess..

so like..
YEAHHH!!

I'VE DONE MY MORAL PRESENTATION!!

finally!

thanks alot to vincent, elyssa and jennifer :) :)
weets~ we were nervous but we made it through rite?
wakkakaa~

had lunch with dear at jadepot..
finally ate my chives dumpling! :D
and den off to saberkas~

and den to One TJ~
hehehe~

den to dear's place..
did my assignments!

weeee~ i've done my logo,
business card and letterhead!

so happy!! hehehe~
had dinner, dear's mum cooked..

right now i'm online..
doing research.. chatting in msn and facebooking?
xD

oh ya... gonna go for a late movie tonight
with my dear dear~ :) wonder what time
will i reach home.. hahaha! 4am? OMG~

gonna go visit grandpa tomorrow morning...
i miss you grandpa~~

so like i dont think i'll be getting any sleep tonight..
but maybe when i come back from visiting grandpa..
unless i'm not sleepy~ wakkaka :)

weeeeeeee~~

No comments: