Tuesday, March 30, 2010

its tuesday again!


yesterday was a lazy monday!
woke up late...
n0t sure what time..
cleaned my r0om since its so messy~
xD hehehe~

had lunch with mama at h0me.. :)
and den around 2 smth,
went to pay my parking tickets.. >.<''
sick of paying it lahh~ arghhh~

went to find dear went its almost 3..
he's not feeling well..
took sick leave.. he didnt w0rk..

went to pkp
to get some buns :)
yummy~ slacked dere..

later at night..
went back to my place..
mum cooked dinner.. xD
had dinner and slacked at home..
watch tv.. ehhehe~

afterthat ,
went sunnyhill :)

ICE CREAM! yummy ^^

went back home..
wanted to do my assignments..
did my research on the symbols thingy till so sienn~

in the end.. i felt so tired..
den i just sleep~ xD hahaha!

woke up around 8 today..
drove out to the shop nearby to meet papa
for smth.. and went back home afterthat..
couldnt go back to sleep~ arrrghhh~

so decided to stay awake :)
its only 9.49am now..
and i'm sooooo hungry!! s0bss~
gonna brush my teeth and grab something to eat..

hehehe~ blogging, facebooking, chatting
and listening to songs~ weeeetts!

gonna continue my assignments after i eat!

No comments: